- 1. Stop hiding who you really are.
- 2. Start being intensely selfish.
- 3. Stop following the rules.
- 4. Start scaring yourself.
- 5. Stop taking it all so damn seriously.
- 6. Start getting rid of the crap.
- 7. Stop being busy.
- 8. Start something.
- 9. Don’t worry what others will think about you.
When do people perform best at any task, from sport to nuclear physics? When they’re relaxed, intent on what they’re doing and more of less oblivious of everything else. When they’re having fun. So loosen up and enjoy your life.
Start your journey today with coach Pati Root at www.rootdynamics.com
*Principles of Fun; www.slowleadership.com